Sunday, October 02, 2005

Jordan vs. the Internet

I would say the internet is pretty much directly responsible for increasing my procrastination when it comes to school. This is because almost all homework assignments require some sort of computer and internet use. For most people this might not be a problem but everytime I pick up my computer to start an assignment I get distracted and go look at sport scores for the day, illegally download music, check my facebook profile and email (I usually do this about 10 times a day minimun). I do use the internet though to check what is going on in the world and try to keep updated on current events. So, overall, I would say about half the time I spend on the internet is useful but at times it can be distracting and keep getting homework done in an efficient manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home