Sunday, October 02, 2005

Using the Internet

I think it would be safe to say that I would be lost without the internet. I use it primarily for schoolwork, email, and instant messaging. However, I also utilize it for a host of other things, including renting movies, finding bus schedules, looking up song lyrics and downloading songs, finding phone numbers and obtaining directions, purchasing tickets, playing games, news, weather, and banking, to name a few. My first recourse whenever I need information is to turn to the internet, rather than anything "old fashioned" like a newspaper or library catalog. Though probably unhealthy and certainly addictive, I find the internet to be the most effecient and easily accessed tool for finding out what I need to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home