Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Welcome to the Class Blog

I will be using this site to provide online access to course documents, highlight relevant subjects on other web sites and post reminders about class assignments. Students traditionally have found this electronic component to be pretty useful, especially as we move into more collaborative projects later in the quarter.

Also, I will be sending out invites to the blog so that all of you can begin contributing your own posts and comments. If you have any trouble with the invite, please let me know quickly so we can work out a solution.

Please make sure you download a copy of the course syllabus if you have not done so already. Also, review the sections on Purpose, Preparation, Readers and Scope in the handbook and read through Chapter 1 in the textbook.

That should do it for Friday. I look forward to working with you this quarter!

6 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Hi everyone. My name is Andrew Clos, Andy for short. Just wanted to say hi and share my AIM screen name as well. I've seen AIM sharing work well in other classes here at the UW, its a great way to get help when you're working on something at 3:00am. I'm going to make a group called TC and put in any one else's AIM who decides to post it here. Like our prof, I am signed on a lot of the day, but am often "away."

AIM scree name: aclos2

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Quynh said...

this is a test ...beeeeeeeeep!!

hi all, this is my first semester at UW (transfer student) ...so to add more ppl to AIM list is a great network.

AIM screename: ethanquynh (home pc)
equynh (laptop)

aim on home pc is log-on 24/7 unless pc crash ...i'm somewhat a pc nerd so if you need help just email or IM me.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Where did you transfer from?

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Quynh said...

i transfered from long beach cc (in CA) ...but before that i went to yuba cc (also in CA) for 2yrs.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Phung said...

sdf

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Phung said...

Testing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home