Monday, October 03, 2005

My Internet

The vast resources, endless uses, and accessibility of the internet has made it an inevitable part of my life. As a student, the majority of the information I use originates from the internet. As a gamer, I am able to interact, team up with, and meet people from all over the world on MMORPGs (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games). As a friend, I am able to keep in touch with everyone whether they are just a few blocks down the street, or on the other side of the pacific in Taiwan (my old home).
With the internet, I am able to keep up to date with my interest in the latest technology and electronics no matter what language it is in. There is no waiting for the news, everything is instant, with the mere touch of a mouse click. With the internet I am able to download videos and music that would otherwise be unavailable and enjoy them with friends in the comfort of my home. Although I have definetly become dependent on the internet, I feel that it has become an important assistant to me, making my world a more convenient place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home