Sunday, October 02, 2005

how i use the internet

I use the internet for three main purposes: information, communication, and entertainment. With useful websites such as Google and Wikipedia just a mouse-click away, I can look up any information on any subject in an instant. It is much easier to scroll through news headlines than to have to sit and wait for successive news stories on television. It is also much easier to organize information on the web (through indices, summaries, etc.) so that one does not have to flip through numerous books to find what one seeks. I also use the internet for communication through email and instant messaging, much like everyone else. As for entertainment, I usually download and listen to music and watch videos online more often than I watch TV. Basically, like someone before me said, I would be spending a lot more of time outdoors if I didn't have internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home