Monday, October 03, 2005

How I use the Internet

My first exposure to the internet came when I was about 10 years old. My dad had bought a brand new computer with a super fast 14.4kbs modem! I primarily used it to download PC game demos.

Since then I use the web everyday for school, be it checking classroom web pages, sending emails, or logging on to check my tuition statement. I also put the internet to use for driving directions, news, shopping, gaming and staying in touch with family via AIM or email. My dad travels extensively for work, but I have chatted with him over AIM from every continent besides Antarctica.

The internet has changed the way I live, and in most ways its been for the better. I have not been victim of any internet crimes, such as identity theft, scam emails, or virus's that cause permanent loss of files.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home