Monday, October 10, 2005

*In Review...*

I wanted to open up a thread for discussion of today's peer review. How was the quality of the feedback you received? Will this help you make revisisons before the final draft is handed in on Wednesday? Feel free to share your thoughts...positive or negative.

If you don't feel comfortable leaving negative feedback, you can add an anonymous comment. However, if you post anonymously, I would like you to email the comment to me so I can make sure you get participation credit.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

I also found the peer review helpful because my reviewer pointed out many things that I did not catch during my own revision, and I was able to benefit from his comments. It's also good that we get to spend a full 50 minutes reviewing each other's work so that we don't just have Jonathan's quick 10-minute comments to work with.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger wongle said...

I liked the peer review. I particularly liked the fact that we were given a full class to peer review someone else's paper, and have someone look at mine. It's helpful to have someone notice something about your paper that you wouldnt necessarily notice yourself. I think it's also helpful to be able to look at others' papers, and discover the different strategies that people take in their writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home