Thursday, December 08, 2005

*Reminder*

I just wanted to remind everyone what you should have prepared to turn in tomorrow. I will need a copy of your definition and description along with a copy of ALL the sources you have used in your research. I will be assessing how effectively you have cited these sources in your work.

If you are using large documents such as textbooks or sizeable research reports, simply print out the pages that you referenced in your assignment. I don't need to have an entire 40 page research report and I certainly don't want all of you burning up print resources to hand in an additional 150 pages of documentation.

Also, make sure you arrive on time for tomorrow's class. I will collect your assignments, return your in-class writings, cover a few final ideas, and hand out course evaluations before we adjourn.

As stated in the syllabus, there will not be an opportunity to hand in a late version of this last assignment.

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

If all my sources come from various online articles archived in the UW libraries, do I use the page numbers in the actual magazines or do I use the page numbers of the pages that I printed off the web (when doing in-text citations)?

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Use the page numbers as they appear in the magazine. This will also be important for anyone who plans to turn in parts of a larger document.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home