Saturday, November 19, 2005

Track Changes

I started using Track Changes on my revision assignment, and after a while, it just become very difficult to read my paper. All of the things I deleted were still there but crossed out in red, which made them extremely distracting. I found it hard to read through my paper and see how it flowed with all the crossed-out extraneous words and fragments sprinkled in between complete sentences.

I eventually turned Track Changes off, but when I turned it back on, I found that all the revisions I had made did not show in red anymore... So I was wondering if for the revision we turn in, we can just highlight the major things we changed and not bother with Track Changes? I am now halfway through revising and all the revisions I had made so far don't show up any more!

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Charlie said...

err.. nevermind, I just found that you can deselect the "highlight changes on screen" option...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home